Chalk Painted Toy Chest



Since learning how to make Chalk Paint i have become obsessed by painting everything LOL..

If its wooden/old/boring or ugly it get the Chalk Paint treatment.

My sister bought me this chest for my birthday last year, i loved it, but i could see more potential to it.




So i made up the paint as the Recipe states and got to work.




The paint looks a little more shocking on the above picture, it really was not that bright in real life.

I left it to dry and put a second coat on.

Via EBay i found a lovely vinyl saying which would be perfect.

So here she is.....



I think its amazing, and i love it, not only does it look fabulous, but it hides all the kids clutter.





Feel free to Visit the Blog | Follow on Pinterest | Follow on Facebook

Follow on Twitter |Follow on Instagram

Subscribe to Pretty Shabby UK

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without