Handmade Christmas Decoration - Five fingers snowman ornament

Well guys, its coming to that time of year........yes....christmas craft making time.

The kids and i had these Five fingers snowman ornament, which i originally found on Full of great ideas, there is a wonderful step-by-step pictured tutorial.

My version


Love the way the white contrasts with the red bauble


I made 6 of these in total



Surprised at how good it looks


I did not think i would like the silver baubles, so i used these as my practice ones, but i really like them, i am surprised that they look so good.

Not only do we have keepsakes for this year, but we have started a tradition, as each year i plan to make more with the kids to see how they have grown.

I made 6 of these baubles - Luke did 3 and Chloe did 3, so we are going to keep a set, and the other sets will be given to my parents and parents-in-law.

The kids enjoyed this activity so much.  I would recommend that you try this......

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without