The Sunshine Award





I would like to say a HUGE BIG thank you to Evelyn from My Turn for awarding me with the Sunshine Award.

The Sunshine Award is an award given by bloggers to other bloggers. The recipients of the Sunshine Award are: "Bloggers who positively and creatively inspire others in the blogoshere." The way the award works is this: Thank the person who gave you the award and link back to them. Answer 10 questions about yourself. Select 10 of your favorite bloggers, link their blogs to your post and let them know they have been awarded the Sunshine Award! Don't forget to copy and paste the award on your blog!

Here we go! Ten questions:

1. Favorite color: Tricky, Black and Hot Pink....

2. Favorite animal: My cat Mogwai (Mog), I love her to bits, she is such a princess.  I have had her since she was 6 weeks old, and she is nearly 7 now....

3. Favorite number:11 (thats the date my fantastic husband and I met (11th July 2005)

4. Favorite drink: coffee, (sweet, milky)

5. Facebook or Twitter: Facebook, although I have both, I am Always on Facebook - If you want to check me out my Facebook is Facebook

6. Good Book or a Good Movie: I have to say a movie, I love reading but do not have the chance with the gruesome twosome being so small and demanding, ( love them to bits though xx)

7. My Passion:  I love creating, I love DIY, I love anything that gets me messy and paintified :) 

8. Giving or getting presents: Giving, I love giving presents, I love the whole wrapping, giving and watching people when they receive them. 

9. Favorite day of the year: Another tough question.  I am torn between either Halloween or Christmas.. I will have to say Christmas - just seeing the children's faces when they come downstairs and see the piles of presents. I love Halloween so much that we even married on it :)

10. Favorite flowers: Lilies, I love stargazers, asian and calla lilies, all types of lilies 

The 10 blogs I am sending the Sunshine Award to, in no particular order:



1.   Not just a housewife Her home is amazingly beautiful (I am jealous, in a good way though)
9.   Jembellish 
  
It was very hard to just pick ten, I almost threw the rules out the window and just picked as many as I wished.  But I was good and restrained myself.  Besides I didn't wish to be selfish and pick all the good ones and not leave anybody for everyone else:)   

If you liked this tutorial why not keep up to date by following me HERE

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without