Personalised Canvas Wall Print for £1.00

As i have mentioned so many times before, I am a hoarder.

I decided to count my unused photo frames, and i have 47....  I decided that it was time that I did something with them.

This frame I was lucky enough to buy 2 for 50p at a local car boot sale.  They were nice enough, but did not match any decor in my house.




I love the French theme, but it just did not suit my house.


The Frame was a little scratched.



The back was made of brown paper (like the kind you send parcels in )


I got some beige paint and painted the frame (first I sanded it to smooth it, and enable the paint to stick).


I love this picture of Luke on my Nieces Go-Kart, I love the colours. I printed it off on A4 Canvas that I bought in poundland for....you guessed it £1.00




I Parcel taped the back the canvas to the original front of the picture to ensure that it was held tightly, and fitted snugly into the frame, I am sure that there are neater way to do it, but this worked.


Then the canvas was inserted into the frame, it was a snug fit, so I did not need to glue it.


and the you have it, a fabulous canvas framed print for £1.00

If you found this tutorial interest please feel free to follow me, as I have 46 more frames to go :)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without