Pink and Black and Zebra Print Ribbon Wreath

As promised, Here is my Pink, Black and Zebra Print Ribbon Wreath.



This is the one I will be using in my craft room.

Firstly make your wreath base – For a super frugal idea, why not see my insulation pipe tutorial.



Then cut all of the ribbon into 4 1/2" strips. This is the most time consuming part of the entire thing.




Fold a piece of ribbon and form a loop. (overlap the ends by about 1/2"). Place a pin through the ribbon, from the inside out, to hold ends together. If your ribbon is one sided, make sure that your design is on the outside.




Then, simply just attach the ribbons to the wreath base by pushing the pins in all the way.



Make sure that the loops are close enough together that no base shows through. And you just keep going until your wreath is full.



I started with just one ribbon and randomly put it in throughout. I think it helped to make sure that I didn't have too much of any one ribbon in an area.





Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without