How to make an Insulation Pipe Wreath Tutorial

After making my Christmas wreath, I'm really getting into wreath making.  After looking for wreath bases I came across a fabulous idea on Pinterest to use pipe insulation for the wreath form.  How fabulous is that?? 

Luckily my husband had some, as I am still doing my £0.00 challenge, which he uses for covering his fishing lure hooks.  He buys them at B & Q hardware store, the insulation is under £1.00 for a length.



This project is so simple to do.  All you have to do is bend the pipe insulation to the wreath size you want and then just duct tape the ends together.



How cool is that?  I think that this works better with bigger wreaths, as the pipe insulation does not really stay in a good circle on the smaller wreath forms.



I decided to make the wreath a little stronger by taping it with electrical tape.



There are so many wreaths that you can make.

If you like this idea why not see how I made my Pink and Black Zebra Ribbon Wreath.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

15 Ways To Syndicate A Blog Post

21 Online Free Web Based Applications That You can’t live without